Monday, April 8, 2013

Making a cupcake stand for Danika's birthday

I needed a stand, but did not want to pay much for it! So I searched online for pictures on how to do it..
Dollar Tree!! I got a pizza pan and 3 serving trays, with 3 glass candle holders. I bought spray paint at the local hardware store and made my stand! I love it!!



We are having a RockStar party for my daughter and it is all pink and purple! The hardware store had only flat paint (matte) for both the pink and purple, they had a purple with gloss in it. I had to have both colors match so I got the flat paint. I have to say I like it better than I think the glossy!!
I then hot glued the trays to the candle holders! This whole project cost me about $17, maybe a little under.
And I get exactly what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers